السبت، 8 يناير 2011

I prayed..

in the deepest hour of the night i prayed to God ... to help me .. to give me power .. to give me enough hope to be patient .. to guide me through the next few steps a head of me .. because some how i just forgot how to .. walk .. i just fell to the ground .. looking for an answer .. i found a light knocking on my heart .. on my mind .. through my tears .. i found myself calling his name .. please be mine .. please .. let these days go by .. please let us be together .. please do the best for us ... my dear God .. the creator of time .. let those days go fast .. the creator of people's hearts and minds ... make every heart in this rhyme .. the creator of words .. make all the right words be said .. and all the wrong ones to be silenced for good.. the creator of earth , skies and seas .. bring us close together .. make us belong to one house   .. i opened my heart .. let go of everything .. just let go ..

i heard this whispering voice   ""its in my hands now .. you will get the best of the best .. you will have the most amazing life .. you survived every test ... and still one to go .. how patient will you be .. its only hours .. days .. its nothing .. you can do it .. God believes in you as you believe in Him .. its been hard on you .. its been hard for both of you .. quite a journey you two have.. and its only a few steps yet to go .. you can't be this close to what you want and just loose faith .. in God .. in yourself .. in him .. you can't .. its not fair to you .. just hold on for me okie ..""

Then i was okie i just felt better .. i felt the whole load of loosing everything or for not being in time .. is just gone .. then a new wave just came in now ... what if what if .. what if it won't work out .. what if its all a lie .. then i just find a verse from the qur'an "

And of His Signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you might find peace of mind in them, and He put between you love and compassion

i just can't begin to discribe the feelings i'm having right now .. the tears just fill off down my face .. goosebumps all over my body .. just ran to get the Qur"an and held it to my heart .. and ran through the pages to find the other verse .. of how God will give you everything you want till you be satisfied .. doesn't He always do .. and when i think a negative thought or something i find the verse .. stop misleading yourself  .. i found my gate to God's light through his love .. its the love a always wanted or ever dreamt i would get .. just to open my heart and transform me into this whole new me.. to help me reach my maximum potential of greatness and power and love ... i don't know if i was too proud or too scared to open my heart so wide like that .. to finally admit that i am in love .. i am in love with the whole universe .. i have the world in my heart .. i have a miracle .. one of God's own miracles .. my soulmate .. built especially  for me .. i finally found him .. and it turned out .. that i am built especially for him as well..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق