الجمعة، 5 نوفمبر 2010

I breath you ..

Breathing you all day since yesterday..
your soul feels so close to mine..
hold me in the coldest night .. keep me worm..
I close my eyes and let go .. into the wind ..
i fly to you ..
the hell with everything ... i give into you ..
the hell with reason.. i love you ..
the love in my heart is so alive it's given me wings i swear i could fly to you ...
you are my melody ... my remedy..
my light deep within ... my gate to greatness..
the waiting is hard but i'm trying ...
i have faith in you .. i believe in you .. i believe in us ...
i missed your voice .. your eyes .. i missed your jokes .. your smile ..hold me close to your heart ..
let me hear those heart  beats ,, are they like mine?
did God created you just for me ..
am i a lost part of you as you are to me ..
your soul revolves around me .. or maybe i revolve around yours .. i'm your moon ...
and you are my sun ....
make this distance undone.. to your arms i will always run...
no matter how mad i am .. or how long it will be ..
for you to come home to me ..
.i breath you day and night ... till the day i die ...
please don't keep waiting ..
this is the hardest part of it i know ..
this is were our love grow ..
till the day comes ... and the two of us become one ..

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. you are wonderful person kholoud
    all the best from egypt
    kind regards
    Adam
    adam_ubc@yahoo.com

    ردحذف
  2. fabulous words really I think no thing Describes the beauty of thos words,God damn long-distance and wait between couples.
    Think u for ur words
    till the day comes ... and the two of us become one ..

    ردحذف